How to apply 3ds max for creating the model of a 3d printable Minecraft Sword
- ARplugin 2.2 for 3ds Max
- ARplugin 2.2 for Vectorworks
- How to Model a Face
- 3D Modeling Basics - Maya
- Modeling an offroad wheel
- Human Character Head Modelling
- AutoCAD 3D Modeling Exercise
- 3D chibi anime head modeling
Chris Murray, the autodesk technical specialist for 3ds max, has come up with an exclusive and informative tutorial for 3ds max users though which he briefly describes how to create the model of a 3d pixelated sword from Minecraft and make it 3d printable with 3ds max’s powerful modeling toolset.
The tutorial is segregated in four parts. The part 1 and part 2 are already published but part 3 and 4 will be available soon.