Apply for an Interior Designer in Essex
- Project Manager v.2 for 3ds max users
- V-ray 3.0 for 3ds max users
- Thea Render 1.3
- V-ray 2.0 for Rhino
- Autodesk SketchBook Pro
- Trimble for Building Construction Contractors
- emPolygonizer4 for Maya
A position is vacant for an Interior Designer in Essex. The prospective candidate should have 5+ years' commercial design experience. Salary is negotiable and further details of this job opening are provided below.
The company, who seeks the candidate, provides a wide array of office solutions, ranging from acquiring workspace, planning and construction to interior fit-out as well as delivering a complete range of services, along with total project management.
The company has 12+ years’ experience and a portfolio of great projects and clients. The company is seeking an experienced interior designer who can also perform the surveying.
The candidate should possess surveying and technical design abilities, capability for making existing and proposed site drawings and contain M&E knowledge (as-built drawings). Sound knowledge in AutoCAD and/or VectorWorks is necessary. Knowledge in Photoshop and Trimble SketchUp will be an added advantage.
The candidate has to take client briefs and then communicate with all parties involved and generate the conceptual space plans and designs along with mood and sample boards, freehand sketches and visuals.
Please contact Anetta on 01920 486125 for further details, or simply forward your application and CV / portfolio to email@example.com. You can also apply via the website www.careersindesign.com.
- Tiger Fighter
- 3d models with itSeez3D
- Plugins for 3ds max 2014
- Various 3d plant models
- Vray HDRI light
- Carbon Scatter 2015
- Correct math inside 3ds max & v-ray
- Lumion 5.0
- VFB+ v2.45 for 3ds Max
- UVW mapping tools inside 3ds max
- Cloth material with v-ray for 3ds max
- Shadow Catcher Plug-in in Cinema 4D
- Rigging and 3D Modeling Demo Reel
- Cinema 4D - Fluid Morph Effect
- 3ds Max 2015 State Sets Features
- Rendering of interior in V-Ray and 3d Max
- Object Scanning 3d models with itseez3D