How to use correct math inside 3ds max & v-ray to have realistic 3d renderings
- ARplugin 2.2 for 3ds Max
- ARplugin 2.2 for Vectorworks
- How to Model a Face
- 3D Modeling Basics - Maya
- Modeling an offroad wheel
- Human Character Head Modelling
- AutoCAD 3D Modeling Exercise
- 3D chibi anime head modeling
Ismail Rebbane presents a live demonstration that briefly explains how to apply the proper math within 3ds max and v-ray to obtain real looking 3d renderings.
This is the excerpt of recognizing Linear Workflow – how to work with floating Point for gathering knowledge on the value of this procedure and how it functions.
Linear workflow refers to the function of an accurate processing of lights, color and textures within 3d and compositing applications.
For more information visit: cgalter.com/linear-workflow-gamma-setup-3ds-max-and-vray
Image Courtesy : cgarena.com