Improve your skills with 3ds max 2015 with Join Alex Horst from Autodesk
- ARplugin 2.2 for 3ds Max
- ARplugin 2.2 for Vectorworks
- How to Model a Face
- 3D Modeling Basics - Maya
- Modeling an offroad wheel
- Human Character Head Modelling
- AutoCAD 3D Modeling Exercise
- 3D chibi anime head modeling
Watch this exclusive video presented by Join Alex Horst from Autodesk. This video was taken from a previous webinar which was held in 18th November 2014. In this webinar Alex showed how to use some exclusive features of 3ds max 2015.
Alex focused on the commercial usages of 3ds max software. Learn how to track the live action backplates in Autodesk® Smoke as well as the commanding OpenSubdiv modeling workflows and support for the Alembic interchange format. All these features can improve the working skills of an artist for producing and exchanging the composite assets.