Senior Level-Designer with 3D experience in Austin
- Project Manager v.2 for 3ds max users
- emPolygonizer4 for Maya
- Quad Cap Pro for 3ds Max
- RailClone Pro v2.2.0 Beta
- Krakatoa MY 2.3
- Replication version 1.0
- Nuke 8 for 3D professionals
You will be design and building portions of our new releases; working to create level content, specifically.
This person will be working alongside our terrific team - we are calm, cool, and collected during release time, interested in collaborating as a group. You should be able to work independently, but understand how to partner up with others. We need someone who truly understands game design fundamentals, and who can work efficiently while producing an elegant product.
Top Reasons to Work with us:
- Terrific Austin location!
- International footprint.
- Excellent team!
What You Need for this Position: At least 3 years experience and working knowledge with -
- Map Level Design
- 3D Modeling
- Game Development
- Product Conceptualization
What's In It for You:
- Medical / Dental / Vision
If you are a Senior / Advanced Level-Designer with 3D experience, please apply today! We're looking forward to hearing from you!
you may also email me your resume in Word: Remy.Schor@cybercoders.com
- Tiger Fighter
- 3d models with itSeez3D
- Plugins for 3ds max 2014
- Various 3d plant models
- Vray HDRI light
- Carbon Scatter 2015
- Correct math inside 3ds max & v-ray
- Lumion 5.0
- VFB+ v2.45 for 3ds Max
- UVW mapping tools inside 3ds max
- Cloth material with v-ray for 3ds max
- Shadow Catcher Plug-in in Cinema 4D
- Rigging and 3D Modeling Demo Reel
- Cinema 4D - Fluid Morph Effect
- 3ds Max 2015 State Sets Features
- Rendering of interior in V-Ray and 3d Max
- Object Scanning 3d models with itseez3D