How to create realistic animal characters in a Live Action – An exclusive presentation by William Groebe
- ARplugin 2.2 for 3ds Max
- ARplugin 2.2 for Vectorworks
- How to Model a Face
- 3D Modeling Basics - Maya
- Modeling an offroad wheel
- Human Character Head Modelling
- AutoCAD 3D Modeling Exercise
- 3D chibi anime head modeling
William Groebe, who works as Animation Supervisor at Tippett Studio, comes up with this exclusive video presentation for CG artists. With this 3d tutorial, William briefly teaches how to create animation for producing realistic animal characters in a Live action.
This 3d video tutorial will cover various types of reference materials, generating the rig for your animal, pushing the acting by maintaining feel for reality and pragmatism opposed to cartoon style animation.