Senior 3D Artist in Johannesburg
- Project Manager v.2 for 3ds max users
- V-ray 3.0 for 3ds max users
- Thea Render 1.3
- V-ray 2.0 for Rhino
- Autodesk SketchBook Pro
- Trimble for Building Construction Contractors
- emPolygonizer4 for Maya
Burn 3D is looking for an exceptionally skilled 3D Lighter to work in our award-winning studio in Johannesburg, South Africa.
The ideal candidate has experience modelling and texturing architectural interiors and exteriors in 3D Studio Max and is an expert in lighting, preferably Vray.
Please apply as follows:
- PDF only resume - Word documents will be deleted - Cover letter, outline knowledge and work experience.
- PDF only portfolio - At least three interiors and three exteriors. Applicants without portfolios will not be entertained.
- Send the above in an email, less than 10 megabytes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Commerical experience in architectural modelling and texturing using Autodesk 3DSMAX and VRAY.
- Studio work experience.
- An exceptional understanding of architecture. Although a degree in the built industry is not necessary, a fundamental understanding of these concepts must be apparent.
- Own transport, able to work full-time in Studio in Johannesburg, East Rand.
- A great 3D portfolio related to architectural illustration. We want to see interiors and exteriors rendered in 3DSMAX.
Contact details: Kristal - email@example.com
Please see our website: http://www.burn.co.za for the level of 3D illustrations that we create.
- Tiger Fighter
- 3d models with itSeez3D
- Plugins for 3ds max 2014
- Various 3d plant models
- Vray HDRI light
- Carbon Scatter 2015
- Correct math inside 3ds max & v-ray
- Lumion 5.0
- VFB+ v2.45 for 3ds Max
- UVW mapping tools inside 3ds max
- Cloth material with v-ray for 3ds max
- Shadow Catcher Plug-in in Cinema 4D
- Rigging and 3D Modeling Demo Reel
- Cinema 4D - Fluid Morph Effect
- 3ds Max 2015 State Sets Features
- Rendering of interior in V-Ray and 3d Max
- Object Scanning 3d models with itseez3D