Sharpen your skill with hard-surface modeling in Maya
- Project Manager v.2 for 3ds max users
- emPolygonizer4 for Maya
- Quad Cap Pro for 3ds Max
- RailClone Pro v2.2.0 Beta
- Krakatoa MY 2.3
- Replication version 1.0
- Nuke 8 for 3D professionals
Renato Gonzalez Aguilante offers an exclusive e-book that focuses on how to produce hard-surface modeling in Maya.
This tutorial is available in PDF format and divided in the following 8 chapters:-
- Chapter 01 - Planning out the process.
- Chapter 02 - Tips and tools.
- Chapter 03 - Developing a technique.
- Chapter 04 - Creating textures.
- Chapter 05 - Shaders.
- Chapter 06 - Initial lighting.
- Chapter 07 - Final lighting.
- Chapter 08 - Digital compositing.
The e-book contains total 51 pages and the readers will get step-by-step instructions on how create a vehicle in Maya as well as how to transform a 2D concept drawing into an precise and thrilling 3D model of a destructive deforestation vehicle by following modeling through to rendering.
Downloadable link - www.shop.3dtotal.com
View more download 3d modeling software for Professionals
- Tiger Fighter
- 3d models with itSeez3D
- Plugins for 3ds max 2014
- Various 3d plant models
- Vray HDRI light
- Carbon Scatter 2015
- Correct math inside 3ds max & v-ray
- Lumion 5.0
- VFB+ v2.45 for 3ds Max
- UVW mapping tools inside 3ds max
- Cloth material with v-ray for 3ds max
- Shadow Catcher Plug-in in Cinema 4D
- Rigging and 3D Modeling Demo Reel
- Cinema 4D - Fluid Morph Effect
- 3ds Max 2015 State Sets Features
- Rendering of interior in V-Ray and 3d Max
- Object Scanning 3d models with itseez3D