SlideKnit is a useful script for 3ds Max to accelerate the process for modeling complex shapes
- Project Manager v.2 for 3ds max users
- emPolygonizer4 for Maya
- Quad Cap Pro for 3ds Max
- RailClone Pro v2.2.0 Beta
- Krakatoa MY 2.3
- Replication version 1.0
- Nuke 8 for 3D professionals
Denis Keman comes with a useful video that shows how to model complicated shapes similar to carving onto irregular surfaces or rounded ones by applying SlideKnit script.
While creating a model of any complicated shape on an irregular surface, the 3d artists usually start developing the model by hand and move the vertices sequentially to make the carving fit with the surface. But the process is so time consuming. But this script can speed up the process significantly.
You can also learn how to set up the script through step-by-step process as well as how to create a custom menu within 3ds Max and port the plugin there.
You will also learn to wrap various types of geometry on diversified surfaces and how to unwrap rounded surfaces so they are finished up with planar UVW layout.
Link to download the script SlideKnit
- Tiger Fighter
- 3d models with itSeez3D
- Plugins for 3ds max 2014
- Various 3d plant models
- Vray HDRI light
- Carbon Scatter 2015
- Correct math inside 3ds max & v-ray
- Lumion 5.0
- VFB+ v2.45 for 3ds Max
- UVW mapping tools inside 3ds max
- Cloth material with v-ray for 3ds max
- Shadow Catcher Plug-in in Cinema 4D
- Rigging and 3D Modeling Demo Reel
- Cinema 4D - Fluid Morph Effect
- 3ds Max 2015 State Sets Features
- Rendering of interior in V-Ray and 3d Max
- Object Scanning 3d models with itseez3D