Edge 3D offers a video tutorial on modeling a cartoon cat with Maya
- ARplugin 2.2 for 3ds Max
- ARplugin 2.2 for Vectorworks
- How to Model a Face
- 3D Modeling Basics - Maya
- Modeling an offroad wheel
- Human Character Head Modelling
- AutoCAD 3D Modeling Exercise
- 3D chibi anime head modeling
Edge3D presents an exclusive video tutorial focusing on how to model a character of a Cartoon Cat from a polygon primitive with Autodesk Maya by applying Reference Image Setup.
The video tutorial also highlights how to utilize basic shapes initially with the proper edge loop flow as well add detail for producing character modeling.
The tutorial is very useful for intermediate Maya users.