A position is vacant for Construction Project Manager
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
Mission Bell is a California-based company that specializes in quality architectural woodwork, millwork and custom casework. We have an immediate opportunity in the Morgan Hill, California area for a Construction Project Manager. The Project Manager will provide direction to Project Engineers, Drafters and Admins.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Monitors and maintains project timelines, milestone dates and budget adherence.
- Analysis submittals for approval per plans, specifications and Mission Bell proposal.
- Break out job into Work Orders and tasks, assisted by Project Coordinator.
- Manage job costs based on budget.
- Process job packages for all manufacturing departments delivery and installation, assisted by Project Coordinator.
Skills - qualifications/ requirements:
- Three to four years of field and/or shop experience in millwork or other construction trade.
- Ability to read and comprehend construction drawings and technical specifications.
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills. Must demonstrate ability to manage several activities at once; to organize/prioritize work to meet internal and external deadlines.
Physical requirements/working conditions: Ability to frequently operate a motor vehicle, Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record, Ability to travel to construction sites, meetings with contractors and suppliers as required.
To apply for this job click the Apply.