A position is vacant for Junior Quantity Surveyor
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
A recognized construction firm is inviting applications for the post of Junior Quantity Surveyor for their forthcoming projects based in Hong Kong.
The candidates have to undertake the following duties & responsibilities :-
- Help in preparing tenders.
- Take offs.
- Obtaining sub-contract tenders.
- Document management.
- Help in creating monthly valuations on accessible projects.
The prospective candidate should contain a degree as well as some commercial experience for about 3-6 years. Added advantages will be given to the candidates for having good experience in Term Contracts together with Housing Authority experience. The Junior Quantity Surveyor should have self-motivation power and adopt everything quickly. He should have the capability to work independently or work in tandem with the team. The Junior Quantity Surveyor should be well versed with sound IT skills especially with Excel.
The Candidates who have previous working experience as a Junior Quantity Surveyor, Quantity Surveyor, Assistant Quantity will get preference to apply for the position.
The interested candidates can send their resumes stating their present & expected Salary to firstname.lastname@example.org