Beam Express and Beam Express Pro two excel based construction programs for engineers
- Concrete Cost Estimator
- Concrete Continuous Footing
- Landscape Bidding and Estimating
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Concrete and steel cost estimation
- Construction Cost Estimate Breakdown
- Construction Estimating Worksheet
- Home Construction Cost Estimate
- Estimate Pricing Sheet
- Sheet for General Contractor
- Construction Cost Estimate
- Labor Materials Cost Estimator
- Masonry Estimating Sheet
- Sheet for Building Contractor
- Construction Schedule Bar chart
- General Cost Estimator Sheet
- General Construction Estimate
- Building and Road Estimating Sheet
- Detailed expense estimates
- Door and Window Takeoff Sheet
- General Construction Cost Estimating Sheet
The Beam Express and the Beam Express Pro refer to excel based spreadsheets which can be used by engineers to measure continuous beams in an efficient manner.
Beam Express can evaluate beams loaded through uniformly distributed loads whereas the Beam Express Pro, an advanced program that functions devoid of any macro, can compute the force envelopes as well the reinforcement for both flexion and shear forces automatically by adhering to the Eurocode 2.
Besides, uniformly distributed loads, the Beam Express Pro can also deal with Trapezoid loads, concentrated loads and moments.
Benefits of Beam Express:
a. Get the quick result without any macros. Running time does not prevail here.
b. Very user friendly to operate.
c. Free to use.
d. Don’t require to run any troublesome software for computing the simple beams or slabs.
e. Reap the benefits of using all the functionalities of Excel like customization of the display, adding your own calculations and worksheets, etc.
Click on the following link to download Beam Express at free of cost Beam Express Pro Tutorial
Download Beam Express Pro at €49 www.beam-express.com
- Application of concrete calculator
- Roofing Calculator can streamline the roof estimating process
- House construction cost calculator
- Engineering column design excel spreadsheet
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Materials List and Cost Estimate Worksheet
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Common types of foundations for buildings
- Online calculation of construction materials
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Concrete Beam Design Spreadsheet
- Virtual Construction Management app for construction
- Autodesk’s Project Skyscraper
- Reed Construction’s Reed Insight
- Manage your construction project documentation
- Costimator, the popular cost estimating software
- On Center Software for construction professionals
- Free Construction Estimating Software
- Plumbing Calc Pro
- Cost Estimate Worksheet
- HVAC Piping Quantity Takeoff Worksheet
- Construction Estimating Software Sheet
- Estimate Cost Templates
- Construction Punch List
- Construction cost estimating template consisting estimating basic
- Gantt Chart Template for Excel
- Download Civil Engineering Spreadsheets with Verification
- The Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting Worksheet
- Spreadsheet for design of concrete bridge
- Construction Estimating Software Free