Brief overview of plastic formworks for concrete
- Concrete Cost Estimator
- Concrete Continuous Footing
- Landscape Bidding and Estimating
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Concrete and steel cost estimation
- Construction Cost Estimate Breakdown
- Construction Estimating Worksheet
- Home Construction Cost Estimate
- Estimate Pricing Sheet
- Sheet for General Contractor
- Construction Cost Estimate
- Labor Materials Cost Estimator
- Masonry Estimating Sheet
- Sheet for Building Contractor
- Construction Schedule Bar chart
- General Cost Estimator Sheet
- General Construction Estimate
- Building and Road Estimating Sheet
- Detailed expense estimates
- Door and Window Takeoff Sheet
- General Construction Cost Estimating Sheet
The plastic formworks for concrete construction is considered as the most superior construction material in terms of strength, cost and flexibility as compared to other materials used in concrete formworks.
With formworks, the newly arranged concrete can be retained at its position unless it gains sufficient strength. Besides, formworks allow to manipulate concrete effortlessly as well as build up different types of shapes and forms.
The formworks can be produced with various types of materials like timber, steel, and aluminum other than plastic which provide huge benefits.
Sufficient time is required to make the construction of formworks. Usually, about 20 to 25% of the total cost of the structure is spent on formworks. It is one of the vital factors that impact the success of construction of any structure in the form of cost, quality and speed.
The formworks offer the following benefits in Concrete Construction.
Though form work is not a permanent construction, but proper care should be taken to get rid of damages of permanent construction. The formwork design and construction of formworks are based on the following three principles:
• Safety: It relies on the formwork strength significantly. If the formwork is not supported with sufficient strength, it can be collapsed anytime.
• Quality: Concrete shape as well as the quality of final finished surface of concrete element should be perfect.
• Economy: The structural frame considered as the most vital factor throughout construction, refers to most essential cost component.
Benefits of Plastic Formworks in Concrete Construction
Formworks involve large labor force and total cost of the project. For this reason efforts are made to set up a formwork system that is inexpensive and assembled, disintegrated and managed easily by labor.
The plastic formworks can bring the following benefits in concrete construction:
• Labor friendly
• Eco friendly
• Low maintenance
To learn about Plastic Formwork System theconstructor.org
- Application of concrete calculator
- Roofing Calculator can streamline the roof estimating process
- House construction cost calculator
- Engineering column design excel spreadsheet
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Materials List and Cost Estimate Worksheet
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Common types of foundations for buildings
- Online calculation of construction materials
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Concrete Beam Design Spreadsheet
- Virtual Construction Management app for construction
- Autodesk’s Project Skyscraper
- Reed Construction’s Reed Insight
- Manage your construction project documentation
- Costimator, the popular cost estimating software
- On Center Software for construction professionals
- Free Construction Estimating Software
- Plumbing Calc Pro
- Cost Estimate Worksheet
- HVAC Piping Quantity Takeoff Worksheet
- Construction Estimating Software Sheet
- Estimate Cost Templates
- Construction Punch List
- Construction cost estimating template consisting estimating basic
- Gantt Chart Template for Excel
- Download Civil Engineering Spreadsheets with Verification
- The Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting Worksheet
- Spreadsheet for design of concrete bridge
- Construction Estimating Software Free