Make calculation online for your roofing area and roofing materials with Roofing Calculator
- Concrete Cost Estimator
- Concrete Continuous Footing
- Landscape Bidding and Estimating
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Concrete and steel cost estimation
- Construction Cost Estimate Breakdown
- Construction Estimating Worksheet
- Home Construction Cost Estimate
- Estimate Pricing Sheet
- Sheet for General Contractor
- Construction Cost Estimate
- Labor Materials Cost Estimator
- Masonry Estimating Sheet
- Sheet for Building Contractor
- Construction Schedule Bar chart
- General Cost Estimator Sheet
- General Construction Estimate
- Building and Road Estimating Sheet
- Detailed expense estimates
- Door and Window Takeoff Sheet
- General Construction Cost Estimating Sheet
Roofing Calculator is a powerful online tool that can be used to workout the area and the materials required for the roof.
There are two types of calculator like roofing area calculator and roofing material calculator. In area calculator there are two options house base area and roof pitch. Just put the values and click on the calculate button. The unit of measurement is square foot.
The "House Base Area" belongs to the area of the land that is surrounded by the house. At the time of making calculation, don’t forget to consider the eaves covered areas.
The area calculator is applied to measure the area coverage of the house. For the house that contains irregular shape, the covered area of the house can be segregated into a few simple shapes and their area will be added together. The roof pitch stands for the steepness of the root.
In roofing material calculator, there is just one option called roof area. Just provide the value and click on calculate button. The unit of measurement is square foot.
If the roof of any house contains complicated shape, the most perfect method is to calculate all the dimensions and add the areas of all surfaces. With area calculator, it is possible to work out the area of each surface.
The roof materials which are normally found in the United States range from shingles, membrane roofing, ceramic tile, etc. Usually shingle roofs may sustain for 15 to 30 year whereas membrane roofing usually sustains for 5-15 years. Ceramic tile roof is costly, yet it has longevity of over 100 years.
Roof Pitch: By definition, the roof pitch stands for the vertical rise divided by the horizontal span.
To make calculation online, click on the following link Roofing Calculator
- Application of concrete calculator
- Roofing Calculator can streamline the roof estimating process
- House construction cost calculator
- Engineering column design excel spreadsheet
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Materials List and Cost Estimate Worksheet
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Common types of foundations for buildings
- Online calculation of construction materials
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Concrete Beam Design Spreadsheet
- Virtual Construction Management app for construction
- Autodesk’s Project Skyscraper
- Reed Construction’s Reed Insight
- Manage your construction project documentation
- Costimator, the popular cost estimating software
- On Center Software for construction professionals
- Free Construction Estimating Software
- Plumbing Calc Pro
- Cost Estimate Worksheet
- HVAC Piping Quantity Takeoff Worksheet
- Construction Estimating Software Sheet
- Estimate Cost Templates
- Construction Punch List
- Construction cost estimating template consisting estimating basic
- Gantt Chart Template for Excel
- Download Civil Engineering Spreadsheets with Verification
- The Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting Worksheet
- Spreadsheet for design of concrete bridge
- Construction Estimating Software Free