How to build concrete footing for a concrete block wall foundation
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
This is an exclusive construction video tutorial from Philippe Rousseau - EN. The video is based on formation of block wall foundation. Get some useful construction tips to develop concrete footing for block wall.
There should be a solid, poured concrete footing for all structural and non-structural concrete block walls. Footers for block walls contain a footing trench, steel reinforcement rods, rebar and concrete.
The size of the trench and diameter of the rebar are dependent on the purpose for the wall which range from property wall, garden wall or retaining wall.
The concrete block is formed with poured concrete. The main compounds in concrete block are Portland cement, gravel aggregate and sand.