Concrete Testing & Inspection Method
- Concrete Cost Estimator
- Concrete Continuous Footing
- Landscape Bidding and Estimating
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Concrete and steel cost estimation
- Construction Cost Estimate Breakdown
- Construction Estimating Worksheet
- Home Construction Cost Estimate
- Estimate Pricing Sheet
- Sheet for General Contractor
- Construction Cost Estimate
- Labor Materials Cost Estimator
- Masonry Estimating Sheet
- Sheet for Building Contractor
- Construction Schedule Bar chart
- General Cost Estimator Sheet
- General Construction Estimate
- Building and Road Estimating Sheet
- Detailed expense estimates
- Door and Window Takeoff Sheet
- General Construction Cost Estimating Sheet
In this article, you will be familiar with inspection and test method for concrete.
Concrete should be accomplished with reference to job site specifications, methods and drawings. Concrete inspection and testing should be done by experienced professionals to ensure that the specifications, methods and drawings are fulfilled. Tests of concrete necessary to ascertain the compliance to specifications should be performed by a certified Concrete Field.
Testing Technician: If not mentioned anywhere in the specifications and/or drawings, a least of six concrete cubes should be formed and taken as a set. If not mentioned anywhere, the cubes will be examined as follows: 2 cubes at 7 days, 2 at 28 days and 2 held in reserve. The outcomes of the test should be noted on a spreadsheet and in such a way that conforms to QC method: Statistical Techniques.
If not recorded otherwise in plan specifications or drawings, one set of cube should be formed for each 150 cubic yards of concrete that is arranged as outlined in building codes. Minimum one set of cubes should be formed on daily basis the concrete is arranged devoid of the quantity of concrete.
With QC procedures: Process Control as a guide, Contractor must fix a meeting with the subcontractor before pouring the first concrete to facilitate the subcontractor to explain his plans for the concrete pour along with all the areas noted in this section of the procedure.
Batch Plant Inspection: Contractor has the authority to examine any and all concrete batch plants which will deliver concrete to the construction site. A “walk through” inspection should be done before the formation of concrete.
If it is essential, inspections should be done all through the concrete production. Given below, the major inspection items for each type of batch plant inspection:
1. Ensure that aggregates are loaded in exact bins.
2. Ensure that aggregates are not impure.
3. Ensure that scales and measuring devices contain current calibration stickers and seem to function perfectly.
4. Ensure that the plant contains a current local authority approval certification
5. Ensure that concrete trucks remain proper working state.
6. Ensure that entire operation of the plant seem to professional, orderly, practically clean and well maintained, etc.
7. Ensure that batch plant operators are experienced (search for genuine certificates or certifications)
8. Ensure that batch tickets will provide essential information (amount of hold back water, list of ingredients, batch times, size of load, indication of mix ordered, etc.)
9. Ensure that the plant and delivery equipment can form consistent concrete as per the needs of ASTM C-94
10. Ensure that the plant and delivery equipment can satisfy the capacity requirements of the job.
To get more information on inspection process throughout concrete production (if necessary), go through the following link theconstructionpoint.com
- Application of concrete calculator
- Roofing Calculator can streamline the roof estimating process
- House construction cost calculator
- Engineering column design excel spreadsheet
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Materials List and Cost Estimate Worksheet
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Common types of foundations for buildings
- Online calculation of construction materials
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Concrete Beam Design Spreadsheet
- Virtual Construction Management app for construction
- Autodesk’s Project Skyscraper
- Reed Construction’s Reed Insight
- Manage your construction project documentation
- Costimator, the popular cost estimating software
- On Center Software for construction professionals
- Free Construction Estimating Software
- Plumbing Calc Pro
- Cost Estimate Worksheet
- HVAC Piping Quantity Takeoff Worksheet
- Construction Estimating Software Sheet
- Estimate Cost Templates
- Construction Punch List
- Construction cost estimating template consisting estimating basic
- Gantt Chart Template for Excel
- Download Civil Engineering Spreadsheets with Verification
- The Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting Worksheet
- Spreadsheet for design of concrete bridge
- Construction Estimating Software Free