Download a sample of Bill of Quantities (BOQ)
- Concrete Cost Estimator
- Concrete Continuous Footing
- Landscape Bidding and Estimating
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Concrete and steel cost estimation
- Construction Cost Estimate Breakdown
- Construction Estimating Worksheet
- Home Construction Cost Estimate
- Estimate Pricing Sheet
- Sheet for General Contractor
- Construction Cost Estimate
- Labor Materials Cost Estimator
- Masonry Estimating Sheet
- Sheet for Building Contractor
- Construction Schedule Bar chart
- General Cost Estimator Sheet
- General Construction Estimate
- Building and Road Estimating Sheet
- Detailed expense estimates
- Door and Window Takeoff Sheet
- General Construction Cost Estimating Sheet
Bill of Quantities (BOQ) plays a vital role in efficient construction management.
It is considered as an effective communication tool that associates the parties (Client, consultant & contractor) of construction project.
BOQ refers to a schedule that categories, itemizes and measures the materials and other cost items so that these can be applied in construction project. It should be remembered that, direct costs & indirect costs have to be included in the total cost of the project and they are covered in various portions of the BOQ.
Usually, BOQ is available in tabular form that consists of description, unit, quantity, rate & amount in different columns.
A cost consultant or quantity surveyor makes it to deliver project specific measured quantities of the items of work mentioned in the drawings and specifications in the tender documentation.
The Benefits of BOQ: BOQ is utilized in each stage (pre-contract & post-contract) of the project but requirement of BOQ varies according to diverse contract agreements & project.
1. It delivers the basic idea of the project by arranging the quantities to tenderers.
2. It describes the scope of the work. (But it should have been recognized according to drawings & specification as well).
3. It offers predictable or predicted contract sum. (vital for client)
4. It offers a basis for valuation of variation. (Variation should be explained briefly).
Link for Download a sample of Bill of Quantities (BOQ)
- Application of concrete calculator
- Roofing Calculator can streamline the roof estimating process
- House construction cost calculator
- Engineering column design excel spreadsheet
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Materials List and Cost Estimate Worksheet
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Common types of foundations for buildings
- Online calculation of construction materials
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Concrete Beam Design Spreadsheet
- Virtual Construction Management app for construction
- Autodesk’s Project Skyscraper
- Reed Construction’s Reed Insight
- Manage your construction project documentation
- Costimator, the popular cost estimating software
- On Center Software for construction professionals
- Free Construction Estimating Software
- Plumbing Calc Pro
- Cost Estimate Worksheet
- HVAC Piping Quantity Takeoff Worksheet
- Construction Estimating Software Sheet
- Estimate Cost Templates
- Construction Punch List
- Construction cost estimating template consisting estimating basic
- Gantt Chart Template for Excel
- Download Civil Engineering Spreadsheets with Verification
- The Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting Worksheet
- Spreadsheet for design of concrete bridge
- Construction Estimating Software Free