Download excel sheet to compute cement, sand and bricks in brick masonry work
- Concrete Cost Estimator
- Concrete Continuous Footing
- Landscape Bidding and Estimating
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Concrete and steel cost estimation
- Construction Cost Estimate Breakdown
- Construction Estimating Worksheet
- Home Construction Cost Estimate
- Estimate Pricing Sheet
- Sheet for General Contractor
- Construction Cost Estimate
- Labor Materials Cost Estimator
- Masonry Estimating Sheet
- Sheet for Building Contractor
- Construction Schedule Bar chart
- General Cost Estimator Sheet
- General Construction Estimate
- Building and Road Estimating Sheet
- Detailed expense estimates
- Door and Window Takeoff Sheet
- General Construction Cost Estimating Sheet
In this construction article, you will come to know how to work out the quantity of Cement, Sand and Bricks in Excel Sheet for brick masonry work.
Some useful terms in brickwork :-
Bond - The bricks are placed in sequential courses to fasten the brick work jointly both longitudinally and transversely. It is generally designed to make sure that no vertical joint of one course remains correctly over the one in the next course above or underneath it to avoid lapping.
Bed Joint – It stands for the horizontal joint in brick work or masonry.
Closer - Any part of a brick that is applied in building up a wall, to fix the bond next to the end brick of a course.
Coping or weathering – It belongs to the cover that is applied over or the geometrical form provided to a section of structure to allow it to shed rain water.
Corbel - It stands for the extension of one or more course of brick from the face of a wall to act as a support for wall plates.
Cornice - It refers to a projecting ornamental course adjacent to the top of a building or at the intersection of a wall and ceiling.
Course - A horizontal layer of bricks or stones along with bed mortar.
Cross joint - It is a joint excluding a bed joint normal to the wan face.
Efflorescence - Efflorescence on brick masonry stands for a white and occasionally brown green or yellow powdery substance that is found in winter season. It is made of blending soluble salts and water.
Header - A header is a brick that is placed in such a manner that the small end is only visible on the face of the wall.
Pier - A solidified part that develops inherent part of the wall that is arranged at spans along the wan to mainly enhance the stiffness of the wall or to bear a vertical concentrated load.
To get more information download the excel sheet, click on the following link drive.google.com
- Application of concrete calculator
- Roofing Calculator can streamline the roof estimating process
- House construction cost calculator
- Engineering column design excel spreadsheet
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Materials List and Cost Estimate Worksheet
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Common types of foundations for buildings
- Online calculation of construction materials
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Concrete Beam Design Spreadsheet
- Virtual Construction Management app for construction
- Autodesk’s Project Skyscraper
- Reed Construction’s Reed Insight
- Manage your construction project documentation
- Costimator, the popular cost estimating software
- On Center Software for construction professionals
- Free Construction Estimating Software
- Plumbing Calc Pro
- Cost Estimate Worksheet
- HVAC Piping Quantity Takeoff Worksheet
- Construction Estimating Software Sheet
- Estimate Cost Templates
- Construction Punch List
- Construction cost estimating template consisting estimating basic
- Gantt Chart Template for Excel
- Download Civil Engineering Spreadsheets with Verification
- The Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting Worksheet
- Spreadsheet for design of concrete bridge
- Construction Estimating Software Free