Job for GC Estimator for Commercial Construction
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
Leader in the Commercial Construction Industry is seeking an experienced full-time General Construction Estimator to assist our Sales Team in the estimating, coordination, execution, and overall success of obtaining construction projects.
The estimator will read and analyze plans and other project documents to prepare time, cost, material, and labor estimates, and will build relationships with other departments within the Company to ensure highest probability that our bids will win projects at the highest level of profitability.
A strong candidate will have the following competencies:
- Have an "anything is possible attitude".
- High sense of urgency.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong communication skills to interface with co-workers as well as clients/owners.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- High level of project knowledge.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Ability to get along with a variety of personalities and individuals.
A minimum of 3-5 years' experience in General Construction estimating and/or project management strongly desired. We successfully serve clients all over the United States, as well as internationally and are looking for the right person to join our team. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, as well as an environment for learning, growth and opportunity.
If you wish to be considered, please respond to this posting with your salary requirements (a range is acceptable), and your resume including references to email@example.com.
Education: Two years college or technical school preferred but not required.