Job for Construction Estimator in Fort Lauderdale
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
A renowned hospitality group in Fort Lauderdale is inviting application for the position of a Commercial Construction Estimator. The desired candidate should have the skills and experience to compute general contract projects.
The duties will involve developing bid documents for various trades, procurement of bids, on-site walk-through’s, leveling of bids, perception of architectural and engineering drawings, specifications and the required communication skills to be associated with the design teams and clients for general contract competitive bidding work.
Besides, estimating skills, the candidate should be well versed with scheduling the flow of work with sub-contractors, and estimating change order work.
The role involves both operational work and estimating work.
- Should contain minimum 2-3 years of experience in general contracting construction industry.
- Experience at a junior level in estimating.
- Highly-organized and detail oriented.
- Competitive bidding experience.
- Sound knowledge in client management and communication skills.
- Bidding & buyout experience.
- Working with POs.
- Good knowledge in top-notch residential and commercial projects.
- Good technological skills.
- ESTIMATING (in construction industry): 2 years.