Job for experienced Senior Estimator
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
Webuild, one of the nations most experienced executive recruitment firms specializing in staffing environmental, engineering and construction organisation worldwide, is seeking an experienced Senior Estimator to lead a small project ($1 to $25 Million) division within a 40 year old award winning, real estate development firm that has historically focused on $100+ Million Dollar projects.
The ideal individual would have 10+ years of experience working as an estimator / project manager with at least 5+ years of experience in a Senior Leadership / Estimating role. Must have the abilities to lead all estimating activities for the division; review all contracts/bids, conduct walk-thrus, perform quantity take-offs, cost estimates, determine value-engineering, establish conceptual estimates, develop scopes of work, budgets and interact with clients to achieve project awards throughout the region. Additionally, they will be charged with setting up an efficient documentation process, strong vendor base and mentoring personnel within the group for corporate wide success.
Requires the abilities to work in conjunction with the senior leadership team, business development and construction management personnel throughout the firm to establish the organization in the $1 to 25 million marketplace for projects ranging from commercial, residential, industrial, hospitality, institutional, healthcare and/or technology based construction. This may include tenant Improvements, retrofits, energy efficiency and/or new construction projects throughout the Southern California region (Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego and Riverside).
Candidates that have an existing Southern California client base and/or professional relationships are strongly encouraged to apply. Requires a Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or related discipline. Certification as a Professional Estimator (CPE) desired. Must have excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a polished and professional estimator to lead a group of talented individuals that have the organizational wide goal of constructing, award winning, high profile projects.
For Consideration please forward resume or contact directly: