Job Openings for Graduate / Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
Brandon James is inviting applications from Graduate/Assistant Quantity Surveyors who wants to make a striking career with the Construction sector.
The job location will be London. The salary package will vary from £15,000 - £20,000 per annum.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Commercial experience in University/Placement environment.
- Sound knowledge in spoken English, fanatical, passionate and a bright forward thinker.
- 1-2 years commercial experience in a Quantity Surveying position.
- BSc in related subject.
- RICS certified degree.
For more information, send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org