Job Openings for Senior Construction Project Manager - Heavy Civil
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
Kansas based Heavy Civil Contractor is looking for the correct individual to lead its heavy civil division. LaForge and Budd ConstructionCompany, Inc. are based out of Parsons, Kansas, constructs a variety of heavy civil projects across the United States.
Opportunity to open a satellite office in the Midwest for the right candidate.
- Oversee the estimating department. Implementing new technology to enhance speed and accuracy.
- Project scheduling.
- Complete understanding of project plans and specifications.
- Quality Control oversight.
- Heavy equipment selection for project needs.
- Manage projects in extremely remote locations in multiple states.
- Financial reporting.
- 10+ years in civil projects.
- Estimating heavy civil projects.
- Bachelor degree in Construction or Civil Engineering.
- Computerized project scheduling.
- Valid driver’s license.