AndTruss2D is useful for linear static analysis of plane trusses
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
Thodoris Bougas develops AndTruss2D. This handy construction program is useful for structural analysis. AndTruss2D contains an in-built model creation system that can easily edit an existing geometry model.
There are 20 truss templates inside Truss2D which facilitate the users to rapidly establish a common truss model as well as cover some of the prospective truss geometries.
AndTruss2D can bring huge benefits to the engineers (civil engineers, mechanical engineers, architects etc). It is specifically developed for linear static analysis concerning plane trusses by means of the Finite Element Method. It offers a simplified graphical user interface that allows for the user to instantly set up the static model and observe the results once the analysis process is finished.
Link for download Linear Static Analysis of Plane Trusses