Example of Moment Of Inertia Of A Rectangle
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
While working out bending stresses, the most vital part is to measure the moment of inertia concerning the cross section. This video is based on illustrations of measuring moment of inertia of compound shapes.
Prior to discover the moment of inertia (or second moment of area) concerning a beam section, its centroid (or center of mass) should be recognized first.
Moment of inertia belongs to the product of first moment of area and the centroidal distance of the area from a specified axis.