Job for Project Manager Commercial General Contractor
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
Degree in Construction Management Required or Civil Engineer. Construction Company is currently seeking qualified Project Managers to join our team.
Salaries vary depending on experience; will look at less experience for other position.
The Project Manager is responsible for overall project planning and scheduling, resource allocation, project accounting and control, while providing technical direction and ensuring compliance with quality standards. The construction project manager responsibilities span a broad spectrum, covering all the areas of project management like - Project Planning, Cost Management, Time Management, Quality Management, Contract Administration, and Safety Management.
Construction Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee the construction project from start to finish.
- Perform a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed.
- Create the teams, develop the objectives/goals of each and assign individual responsibilities.
- Project accounting functions including managing the budget, tracking expenses and minimizing exposure and risk in the project.
- Ensure that construction activities move according to pre-determined schedule.
- Communicate effectively with the subcontractors responsible for completing various phases of the project.
- Co-ordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which include the architects, consultants, contractors, subcontractors and laborers.
- Monitor the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings with the Owner and subcontractors.
- Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
- Ensure project documents are complete.
- Identify the elements of project design and construction likely to give rise to disputes and claims.
- Serve as a key link with the clients and review the deliverable prepared by the team before passing onto client.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- A four-year Bachelors degree in civil engineering or construction management.
- Minimum 5-12 years of experience in construction projects. Excellent communication skill thorough knowledge of legal issues and safety standards is essential.
- Proficient with modern computer systems and software including Microsoft Office, Primavera and constructionmanagement software.