QuickFooting is an exclusive construction program to design spread footing
- Concrete Cost Estimator
- Concrete Continuous Footing
- Landscape Bidding and Estimating
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Concrete and steel cost estimation
- Construction Cost Estimate Breakdown
- Construction Estimating Worksheet
- Home Construction Cost Estimate
- Estimate Pricing Sheet
- Sheet for General Contractor
- Construction Cost Estimate
- Labor Materials Cost Estimator
- Masonry Estimating Sheet
- Sheet for Building Contractor
- Construction Schedule Bar chart
- General Cost Estimator Sheet
- General Construction Estimate
- Building and Road Estimating Sheet
- Detailed expense estimates
- Door and Window Takeoff Sheet
- General Construction Cost Estimating Sheet
QuickFooting is a powerful construction program that can be used for designing spread footing with manual-calculation report.
It will create design for concrete spread footing (single column pad) and imports from VisualAnalysis. Design and examine reinforced concrete footings under a single column devoid of generating a complicated analysis model of the building.
QuickFooting offers the following advantages :-
• Will verify various footings simultaneously (for worst case).
• Automate the process for sizing and detailing (optional).
• Handling of biaxial loading in a superior way
• Offset pedestal from footing center
• Examines footing, pedestal, and interface.
• Examines durability: Bearing pressure (net & gross), overturning, sliding, and uplift.
• Complete units flexibility.
• Perfect measurement of bearing pressure under biaxial loading.
Full transparency - No "black box"
The software provides detailed transparent reporting by providing hyperlinks from each check to the complete check details along with complete algebraic expression of the code formula, substituted values, intermediate results, final results, and "OK" or not!
This checking and verification output can be observed on-screen and in a detailed report.
Easy-to-use and multipurpose functionality: QuickFooting is a self-contained footing design tool to examine or design footings devoid of generating complicated building models. While going to model a building in VisualAnalysis, the nodal reaction forces can be exported to QuickFooting.
VisualAnalysis will generate an XML data file and automatically begin QuickFooting to read this data file. The nodal reactions are translated as footing loads and the design may start from there. Consecutively, it is possible to handle or utilize the XML data file in other ways prior to import it into QuickFooting.
To download the software, click on the following link www.iesweb.com
- Application of concrete calculator
- Roofing Calculator can streamline the roof estimating process
- House construction cost calculator
- Engineering column design excel spreadsheet
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Materials List and Cost Estimate Worksheet
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Common types of foundations for buildings
- Online calculation of construction materials
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Concrete Beam Design Spreadsheet
- Virtual Construction Management app for construction
- Autodesk’s Project Skyscraper
- Reed Construction’s Reed Insight
- Manage your construction project documentation
- Costimator, the popular cost estimating software
- On Center Software for construction professionals
- Free Construction Estimating Software
- Plumbing Calc Pro
- Cost Estimate Worksheet
- HVAC Piping Quantity Takeoff Worksheet
- Construction Estimating Software Sheet
- Estimate Cost Templates
- Construction Punch List
- Construction cost estimating template consisting estimating basic
- Gantt Chart Template for Excel
- Download Civil Engineering Spreadsheets with Verification
- The Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting Worksheet
- Spreadsheet for design of concrete bridge
- Construction Estimating Software Free