Single and Continuous-Span Beam Analysis Worksheet
- Concrete Cost Estimator
- Concrete Continuous Footing
- Landscape Bidding and Estimating
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Concrete and steel cost estimation
- Construction Cost Estimate Breakdown
- Construction Estimating Worksheet
- Home Construction Cost Estimate
- Estimate Pricing Sheet
- Sheet for General Contractor
- Construction Cost Estimate
- Labor Materials Cost Estimator
- Masonry Estimating Sheet
- Sheet for Building Contractor
- Construction Schedule Bar chart
- General Cost Estimator Sheet
- General Construction Estimate
- Building and Road Estimating Sheet
- Detailed expense estimates
- Door and Window Takeoff Sheet
- General Construction Cost Estimating Sheet
BEAMANAL is a MS-Excel based spreadsheet program that is specifically designed for analyzing either single-span or continuous-span beams depending on virtually any type of loading configuration.
With this spreadsheet, it is possible to compute beam end reactions, maximum moments and deflections. Plots of all of the diagrams are generated along with a tabulation of the shear, moment, slope, and deflection for the beam or each individual span. Toward structural steel single-span beams an AISC 9th Edition (ASD) Code check is done for X-axis bending and shear.
The program comprises of following four worksheets:
Doc This documentation sheet
Single-Span Beam - Single-span beam analysis for simple, propped, fixed & cantilever beams
Single-Span Beam & Code Check - Single-span beam analysis and AISC 9th Ed. Code Check for X-axis bending.
Continuous-Span Beam - Continuous-span beam analysis for 2 through 5 span beams
Program Assumptions and Limitations:
To form this program, the following reference are applied :-
1. Modern Formulas for Statics and Dynamics, A Stress-and-Strain Approach by Walter D. Pilkey and Pin Yu Chang, McGraw-Hill Book Company (1978), pages 11 to 21.
2. This program employs following three (3) assumptions as a root for analysis:-
a. Beams should be made of constant cross section (E and I are constant for whole span length).
b. Deflections should not considerably modify the geometry of the problem.
c. Stress must remain inside the elastic region.
3. On the beam or each separate span, this program will deal with a full length uniform load and up to eight (8) partial uniform, triangular, or trapezoidal loads, up to fifteen (15) point loads, and up to four (4) applied moments.
4. For single-span beams, this program guesses a specific orientation for two (2) of the the four (4) different types for all the times. Particularly, the fixed end of either a propped or cantilever beam is always accepted to be on the exact end of the beam.
Download Beam Analysis Workshee
For getting more information as well as downloading the spreadsheet, click on the following link www.onlinecivilforum.com
- Application of concrete calculator
- Roofing Calculator can streamline the roof estimating process
- House construction cost calculator
- Engineering column design excel spreadsheet
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Materials List and Cost Estimate Worksheet
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Common types of foundations for buildings
- Online calculation of construction materials
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Concrete Beam Design Spreadsheet
- Virtual Construction Management app for construction
- Autodesk’s Project Skyscraper
- Reed Construction’s Reed Insight
- Manage your construction project documentation
- Costimator, the popular cost estimating software
- On Center Software for construction professionals
- Free Construction Estimating Software
- Plumbing Calc Pro
- Cost Estimate Worksheet
- HVAC Piping Quantity Takeoff Worksheet
- Construction Estimating Software Sheet
- Estimate Cost Templates
- Construction Punch List
- Construction cost estimating template consisting estimating basic
- Gantt Chart Template for Excel
- Download Civil Engineering Spreadsheets with Verification
- The Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting Worksheet
- Spreadsheet for design of concrete bridge
- Construction Estimating Software Free