Types of roofing materials used in roof construction
- Concrete Cost Estimator
- Concrete Continuous Footing
- Landscape Bidding and Estimating
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Concrete and steel cost estimation
- Construction Cost Estimate Breakdown
- Construction Estimating Worksheet
- Home Construction Cost Estimate
- Estimate Pricing Sheet
- Sheet for General Contractor
- Construction Cost Estimate
- Labor Materials Cost Estimator
- Masonry Estimating Sheet
- Sheet for Building Contractor
- Construction Schedule Bar chart
- General Cost Estimator Sheet
- General Construction Estimate
- Building and Road Estimating Sheet
- Detailed expense estimates
- Door and Window Takeoff Sheet
- General Construction Cost Estimating Sheet
A roof is constructed with different types of roofing materials. Given below, the detailed lists of various roofing materials :-
Asphalt Shingles - These belong to a type of roof shingles. These are very popular as roofing materials since they are very cost effective and can be easily set up.
Wooden Shakes and Shingles - These belong to thin tapered pieces of wood which are specifically utilized to cover roof of the buildings to create protection against weather.
Slate - It refers to a fine-grained, laminated, uniform metabolic rock that is considered as a very popular roofing material.
Tiles (Clay & Cement) - A tile stands for a fabricated piece of durable material like ceramic, stone, metal etc. It is primarily utilized for wrapping roof.
Concrete Roof - A hard slab of concrete crowning the top of the house. This type of roof safeguards building from storm winds.
Steel Truss Roof - This type of roof is categorized as follow :-
a) Planar Truss - It rests in a single plane. These are generally utilized in parallel to build up roofs.
b) Space frame truss - It belongs to a 3D framework of members nailed at their ends.
Fiber Roof - A plastic or fiber sheet having specific length, width and depth is applied as roofing material.
ACC (Asbestos cement sheet) - It comprises of either corrugated sheets or semi corrugated sheets as settled.
GI (Galvanized iron sheet) - Corrugated galvanized iron sheet (CGI) is normally utilized with temporary roofing and permanent roofing (profile coated roof).
- Application of concrete calculator
- Roofing Calculator can streamline the roof estimating process
- House construction cost calculator
- Engineering column design excel spreadsheet
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Materials List and Cost Estimate Worksheet
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Common types of foundations for buildings
- Online calculation of construction materials
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Concrete Beam Design Spreadsheet
- Virtual Construction Management app for construction
- Autodesk’s Project Skyscraper
- Reed Construction’s Reed Insight
- Manage your construction project documentation
- Costimator, the popular cost estimating software
- On Center Software for construction professionals
- Free Construction Estimating Software
- Plumbing Calc Pro
- Cost Estimate Worksheet
- HVAC Piping Quantity Takeoff Worksheet
- Construction Estimating Software Sheet
- Estimate Cost Templates
- Construction Punch List
- Construction cost estimating template consisting estimating basic
- Gantt Chart Template for Excel
- Download Civil Engineering Spreadsheets with Verification
- The Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting Worksheet
- Spreadsheet for design of concrete bridge
- Construction Estimating Software Free