Autodesk just launched Stingray, an exclusive game engine for game developers
- Sketchup parametric urban design
- SimLab 3D PDF exporter 3.1
- Sketchup full frame wood 2.0
- Easysketch Sketchup Plugin
- Instant Roof Nui Plugin
- Scene Generator Plugin
- Maxwell Render Suite 3
- SketchUp Instant Wall Plugin
- LightUp version 3.3
- Curtain Wall Plugin
Autodesk recently introduced Stingray, an exclusive game engine called Stingray which is compatible with other Autodesk products like 3ds Max and Maya. Stingray is created on the basis of Bitsquid game engine which was obtained by Autodesk in previous year.
Stingray simplifies the process for game developers to produce finest games effortlessly. The users can create stunning scenes by integrating Revit, 3ds Max and Stingray. The users can import Revit data into 3ds Max and position that scene inside of Stingray to make it realistic.
Stingray works with wide range of platforms like PC, mobile OSes, consoles, and of course, VR.
Stingray costs at $30/mo (without any royalty fees), and for the users who already subscribed to Maya LT, can also get it for $30/mo. A free version of Stingray will be available soon for users within this fall.
Stingray offers the following exclusive features :-
- Ceaseless Art-to-Engine Workflow: Import, generate, recapitulate, check and evaluate 3D assets and gameplay more rapidly through a one-click workflow and live link connecting Stingray and Autodesk 3D animation software.
- Up-to-date Data-Driven Architecture: There is a lightweight code inside Stingray which facilitates the game developers to apply necessary modifications to the engine and renderer devoid of any source code access.
- Superior Visuals and Rendering: Generate spectacular games having superior visual quality through a prevailing rendering pipeline, physically-based shading, advanced particle effects, post processed visual effects, lightmap baking and a high-performance reflection system.
- Recognized Creative Toolset: Stingray provides solutions (which are already verified) similar to Beast, HumanIK, Navigation, Scaleform Studio (UI technology built on Scaleform), FBX, Audiokinetic Wwise and NVIDIA PhysX.
- Produce handy gamel: There are lots of development tools inside Stingray which empower the game developer to create game effortlessly by applying varying levels of experience together with visual node-based-scripting and Lua scripting. The users can also access C++ source code by sending request for buying it.
- Multiplatform Deployment and Testing: Instantly detect and make modifications accordingly to gameplay and visuals over supported platforms like Apple iOS, Google Android, Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 8, Oculus Rift DevKit 2, Sony PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Xbox One.
Image Courtesy: techgage.com
- Ceiling Lamp
- Air Conditioning
- Pool Table
- Living Room
- Minimalistic Bedroom
- Dining Table & Chairs
- Couch Sofa
- Queen Bed
- Bathroom Sink
- Barcelona Chair
- Double Bed
- Outdoor Furniture
- Axis Sofa
- LightUp for SketchUp
- Advanced Camera Tools for SketchUp
- TIG-PointUp Plugin
- Outdoor-stair Plugin
- Profile Builder (Pro)