Parkland offers spring youth classes on Trimble sketchup
- Architectural Designing Service
- Architectural 3D Modeling Services
- Architectural Walkthrough Services
- SketchUp 3D Construction design
- Architectural Rendering Service
- SketchUp Interior design
Parkland College will introduce various short-term classes and workshops designed for children this spring to enhance the education program for youths.
The Classes will focus on gather knowledge on thunderstorms to beadmaking as well as be well versed with Trimble SketchUp 3-D software to icing cookies. Most of the workshops will continue for one-day and scheduled to be arranged on Saturdays, but will be some classes on Tuesday evenings.
Every summer, Parkland arranges College for Kids, weeklong sessions for elementary and middle school students into science, technology and arts.
For getting more updates, call at 353-2055 or send mail to email@example.com.
The community education spring schedule is accessible online at parkland.edu/academics/schedules.aspx.
The College for Kids summer series will commence from June 16-26 and July 7-17, 2014. The schedule for summer workshops will start in middle of April, 2014.
- Profile Builder (Pro)
- Sketchup vray tutorials
- SteelSketch for sketchup
- 3d Sketchup Render Section
- 2015 Click-Change Plugin
- Sketchup parametric urban design
- SimLab 3D PDF exporter 3.1
- Sketchup full frame wood 2.0
- Easysketch Sketchup Plugin
- Instant Roof Nui Plugin
- Scene Generator Plugin
- Maxwell Render Suite 3
- SketchUp Instant Wall Plugin
- LightUp version 3.3
- Curtain Wall Plugin
- Instant Fence and Railing Plugin
- Plug-in Raylectron v3
- SimLab SketchUp exporter
- Tilelook Sketchp Plugin
- Solar Energy Design Plugin
- IES VE SketchUp plugin
- DropGC plugin for Sketchup
- Vue Exporter Plugin V10.0
- MoveAlong 1.0 for SketchUp
- [Re]Scene plugin for sketchup
- 3D Tree Maker v1.10.07
- LightUp for SketchUp
- Advanced Camera Tools for SketchUp
- TIG-PointUp Plugin
- Outdoor-stair Plugin