PlusSpec For Sketchup version 16.3.0 is just released
- Sketchup parametric urban design
- SimLab 3D PDF exporter 3.1
- Sketchup full frame wood 2.0
- Easysketch Sketchup Plugin
- Instant Roof Nui Plugin
- Scene Generator Plugin
- Maxwell Render Suite 3
- SketchUp Instant Wall Plugin
- LightUp version 3.3
- Curtain Wall Plugin
The users can now use the most updated version of PlusSpec for Sketchup i.e PlusSpec 16.3. This newest version is contains various advanced tools and features.
There is a robust and user-friendly paint tool to access a complete Taubmans range of colors with 5040 named colors. With this new paint tool the users will be able to discover colors, include colors, view color and measure color. The users can easily include their color selections to any model.
The users can also see their PlusSpec models on their Android or Apple tablet or phone.
The following enhancements are also included in Roof Tool :-
• Addition of fascia options.
• Addition of gutter options.
• Inclusion of Boxed & raked eave options.
• Inclusion of Plumb & angled fascia options.
• Eave/soffit material can be selected now.
• Inclusion of Timber/lumber fascia option.
• Fascia/barge materials for gables can be selected now and enabled/disabled.
• Reverse dutch gable option is included to the ‘Edit Roof Pitch’ Tool.
Enhancements with Wall Tool: While drawing a wall, a bold, black line will be visible to the users. This line specifies which wall alignment is assigned to draw from.
While drawing walls, help text will be visible. It will facilitate to recognize which side of your wall belongs to the external material, and which side of your wall belongs to the internal material in a superior manner.
Addition of Raked ceiling option for internal lining (eg. plasterboard). External wall reveals around windows and doors now contain the wall material that is already used. Earlier these reveals were visible as white.
Image Courtesy: plusspec.com
To get more information about this new release, go through the following release note of PlusSpec 16.3. plusspec.com
- V-Ray for Sketchup
- LumenRT LiveCubes from Sketchup
- Penggunaan Ivy Plugin
- 3d Sketchup Render Section
- Plugins in Sketchup 2013
- Kitchen Designing with Sketchup
- Skalp for SketchUp
- Land F/X Sketchup Plugin
- Sketchup ETFE modeling
- Section Cut Face Plugin
- NPR perspective in SketchUp
- 7 most striking features of Sketchup 2014
- Array along path in Sketchup
- Component with Sketchup
- OctaneRender for SketchUp
- Auto eye Plugin for Sketchup
- Layers and Scenes with sketchup
- Drawing roof in Sketchup
- Watermarks to a sketchup model
- Realistic looking grass in sketchup
- Drawing in sketchup
- Materials in v-ray for sketchup
- Animation in Sketchup and Enscape 3D
- Dome light & HDRI feature in v-ray
- Exterior lighting with vray
- Photo-realistic render in sketchup
- Trimble Site Contractor SketchUp
- Ten most powerful sketchup plugins
- 3d model with Sketchup
- Realistic grass through Vray Fur
- Tiny house with Sketchup
- Vray 2.0 for Sketchup 2015
- Trimble MEPdesigner for SketchUp
- Thea Render Plugin for Sketchup