How to apply Maxwell Materials in Sketchup
- Interior Design - Sketchup 8
- Getting started with SketchUp - Part 1
- Getting started with SketchUp - Part 2
- Getting started with SketchUp - Part 3
- 8 Tips for Scaling in Sketchup
- Navigating a drawing
- Drawing a table
- Mortise and tenon joinery
- Adding rounds and chamfers
- Architect Tools - Grid Divide
- Sketchup for Garden and Interior design
This exclusive video tutorial is presented by getmethod. Here a quick tutorial that will teach you how to get Maxwell Materials into SketchUp.
If you're new to using Maxwell Render, you'll find this step-by-step guide a huge time saver for getting ultra-realistic, sophisticated Maxwell materials like frosted glass, stone, wood, concrete and more into SketchUp. We all know that the materials we use in SketchUp are the most basic there are. This trick will get your images looking better in no time when you use Maxwell Render.