Visualize 3D Models in a Real-Time 3D Environment in Just One Click
- Sketchup parametric urban design
- SimLab 3D PDF exporter 3.1
- Sketchup full frame wood 2.0
- Easysketch Sketchup Plugin
- Instant Roof Nui Plugin
- Scene Generator Plugin
- Maxwell Render Suite 3
- SketchUp Instant Wall Plugin
- LightUp version 3.3
- Curtain Wall Plugin
CL3VER announces new cloud-based platform for the creation and sharing of interactive 3D Presentations for 3ds Max, Revit, Sketchup and Rhino.
CL3VER is thrilled to release its brand-new platform for the visualization of 3D projects where architects, designers and other AEC professionals can easily create immersive presentations, share them with stakeholders, and collaborate through a web browser, an offline viewer or through Virtual Reality.
CL3VER’s new platform has also evolved in parallel with new technology - a proprietary photorealistic real-time engine that supports raytraced reflections, global illumination, physically based materials and dynamic daylight.
Now making it extremely quick and easy to create interactive presentations, CL3VER intuitively matches scene information as is from your CAD application, including cameras, materials, lights, geometry, BIM information from Revit and V-Ray scene setups from 3ds Max in just one click.
Users can enrich 3D presentations with new navigation points for guided tours and multimedia to facilitate design understanding and intent. Once immersed, clients and team members can leave feedback directly within the presentation through comments, bookmarks, images and other complementary documents so that architects and designers do not need to second guess what their clients and stakeholders need and want. CL3VER also offers the capability to re-import the model in one click and upload it into existing presentations to share and track changes during all project phases.
BIM Support – Predefined 2D and 3D views, worksets and linked models are instantly included in the presentation, allowing users to easily present BIM projects.
V-Ray Scene Setup Support – Full compatibility with V-Ray scene setups. ensures V-Ray materials will transfer without any extra pre-processing.
**Additionally, as part of its continued partnership with Chaos Group, CL3VER is working to connect its real-time engine with V-Ray to create photorealistic still images and to automatically bake lightmaps to improve the visual quality of the presentations (made available with CL3VER’s enterprise solutions.)
Model Data Support - from simple to complex model data is supported in just one click
Instant Feedback – Browser-based, in-context annotations pinned in your 3D environment include comments, attachments, views, and screen captures. Users also receive notifications in real time.
Private Web Sharing – Share a project with multiple viewers via a simple web link.
Multiple Outputs - Presentations can be accessed in the cloud, in VR, or offline (without internet connection)
Post-Processing Tools - Add color and contrast, improve the exposure or the gamma range, and make things pop out by brightening, adding a glow or a vignette around your picture frame.
A free trial of CL3VER is available now!
Enterprise licensing for companies that require on premises installation, renderer integration or any other custom solution is also available.
- V-Ray for Sketchup
- LumenRT LiveCubes from Sketchup
- Penggunaan Ivy Plugin
- 3d Sketchup Render Section
- Plugins in Sketchup 2013
- Kitchen Designing with Sketchup
- Skalp for SketchUp
- Land F/X Sketchup Plugin
- Sketchup ETFE modeling
- Section Cut Face Plugin
- NPR perspective in SketchUp
- 7 most striking features of Sketchup 2014
- Array along path in Sketchup
- Component with Sketchup
- OctaneRender for SketchUp
- Auto eye Plugin for Sketchup
- Layers and Scenes with sketchup
- Drawing roof in Sketchup
- Watermarks to a sketchup model
- Realistic looking grass in sketchup
- Drawing in sketchup
- Materials in v-ray for sketchup
- Animation in Sketchup and Enscape 3D
- Dome light & HDRI feature in v-ray
- Exterior lighting with vray
- Photo-realistic render in sketchup
- Trimble Site Contractor SketchUp
- Ten most powerful sketchup plugins
- 3d model with Sketchup
- Realistic grass through Vray Fur
- Tiny house with Sketchup
- Vray 2.0 for Sketchup 2015
- Trimble MEPdesigner for SketchUp
- Thea Render Plugin for Sketchup