AEC firms can get feedback on 3d design and construction models easily with Autodesk’s Project Skyscraper
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
Autodesk just released the beta version of Project Skyscraper incorporating it with Autodesk 360 allowing the architecture, engineering and construction firms to deliver superior quality buildings on budget and time.
With Project Skyscraper, the architects, engineers and contractors will be able to easily collaborate on the Autodesk 360 cloud platform. All the information is preserved and distributed through cloud infrastructure.
The project team members can view, explore and offer feedback on 3D design and construction models by simultaneously authoring a model with the BIM progression on any appliance through browsers as well as smart phone and tablet applications if they remain in other cities or even other countries.
Some leading collaboration tools like Autodesk Buzzsaw, Autodesk 360 Glue and Revit are all included on a single web-based platform through Skyscraper.
It is expected that the full commercial version of the software will be available at the end of this year.
Autodesk will be organizing various open house sessions on Project Skyscraper shortly this summer facilitating the customers to become expertise with this latest collaboration system. If any customer is interested to take part in this session, please go through the following link.