The application of concrete calculator
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
The Concrete Calculator is very useful for quantifying the volume and weight of the concrete necessary for the size, or area, of the land that requires to be covered.
The concrete calculator can be used to estimate the Staining Concrete, Stamping Concrete, Concrete Overlays, Concrete Resurfacing, Concrete Polishing, Concrete Dyes, Colored Concrete etc.
Portland cement is a vital part of concrete and it is widely utilized with construction materials. The Concrete Calculator applies the premixed cement density of 2,130kg/cubic meters, or 133 pounds per cubic foot (60 pounds/0.45 cubic feet, or 80 pounds/0.60 cubic feet) to acquire the required weight.
In order to estimates the volumes for concrete slabs, walls, footers and columns, just put the width, length, and thickness of your concrete sturcture, select the area of measurements for thickness like feet or inches, then press the Calculate button.
The calculator will calculate approximately the number of cubic yards of concrete that will be needed to construct the sturcture.