A position is vacant for Construction Project Manager
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
We are South Florida’s leader in both residential and commercial pool and spa construction, remodeling, manufacturing and repairs. We are an award winning, family owned and operated company. We currently have projects spanning South Florida, from Orlando to Miami. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a qualified Construction Project Manager to join our team in Deerfield Beach, Florida.
Job Responsibilities: As a Project Manager you will oversee all phases of the construction or remodeling of residential and commercial swimming pool or spa projects. You will supervise, coordinate and schedule the activities of your crew.
Other responsibilities of the Supervisor role include:
- Locating, measuring and marking site locations or placement of structures or equipment.
- Coordinating work activities with other project leaders.
- Assigning work to employees based on material or worker requirements of specific jobs.
- Estimating material or worker requirements to complete jobs.
- Conferring with management to resolve problems or to coordinate activities.
- Analyzing production problems and recommending solutions.
Job Requirements: As a Project Manager you must be a motivated leader who is extremely organized and able to communicate efficiently as a supervisor. Qualified candidates are able to influence others and create a team-oriented environment. You should be able to manage multiple projects while being innovative and creative in challenging situations.
Additional requirements of the Supervisor role include: At least ten years of experience in the swimming pool industry, Three to five years of experience as a Construction Supervisor/Project Manager, Experience working with building inspectors, homeowners and general contractors, Strong analytical skills in evaluating situations.
To apply for this job click the Apply.