Job for Commercial Construction Building Estimator
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
Valley Construction Company was founded in 1925 in Rock Island, IL. Today the Hass family still owns and operates the company, self- performing earthwork, utilities, paving, structures and building construction.
Valley Construction Company provides a broad range of quality construction services such as paving, underground utilities, site development, excavation, and general contractor work for commercial, industrial, and institutional customers. We employ a project management philosophy of comprehensive planning, scheduling, and project execution. We are proud of all our accomplishments and strive to exceed our customers’ expectations of quality, timeliness, and value.
We are currently looking for an experienced Commercial Building Estimator in Rock Island, IL.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the construction industry working in the areas of commercial / industrial building construction.
- Manage projects ranging from $100,000.00 to $20,000,000.00 from estimation to final closeout.
- Manages and schedules supervisors, manpower, equipment, material delivery, and subcontractors.
- Performs project estimates to secure potential projects.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of project(s) to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frame and within or below budget.
- Manage suppliers and subcontractors to ensure safety, profit, and scheduling as well as customer satisfaction.
- Administer timely and accurate paperwork/documentation for project related activities including: Daily Time Sheets / Phase Coding, Change Orders, T&M, billing, and Delivery Tickets. Ensures that subordinates are doing the same.
- Encourages and promotes team building, motivation, people development, and retention with crew members.
- Employ best practices in planning and organizing work to maximize potential crew productivity.
- Ensure customer satisfaction in all Customer and Inspector relations and interactions.
- Maintain projects in an orderly / organized manner to better ensure a safe and productive worksite.
- Perform all other work assigned by the owners of the company.
Education: High School