Brief overview of field operations in a concrete construction
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
This is a useful construction video for students and engineers who complete their graduation recently. The video provides brief overview of concrete construction development in construction jobsite.
The video covers pouring and finishing concrete, formwork and falsework, reinforcement cutting and bending, quarry and aggregate production, batching concrete, post-tensioning, bridge construction.
Piling and diaphragm slurry wall, slip form pavement, viaduct and precast segments, tunnel and precast lining, quay wall blocks precast and placing, precast sea armour as well as time-lapse for a multi-storied building.