Job for Construction Project Superintendent
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
George Allen Construction is a medium sized commercial General Contracting firm. The business was founded in 1977 and has enjoyed more than 37 years of continued success, built thousands of projects including hotels, churches, office buildings, police and detention facilities, fire stations, train stations, schools, mausoleums, funeral homes, athletic buildings, museums, education centers and various transportation projects throughout the United States.
We are committed to Excellence and continue to build our reputation as one of the most reliable and responsive General Contracting companies in the industry.
Summary of Position: We are looking for an Experienced Project Superintendent with experience working in and around railroad yards, railroad tracks, railroad stations and or railroad facilities. Some travel will be required.
General Required Abilities:
- Candidate shall possess a professional and mature demeanor including well-developed interpersonal skill. The candidate must have the ability to work well with diverse personalities.
- Display strong written and oral communication skills and employs effective listening skills.
- The ability to analyze problems and makes sound decisions with a sense of urgency based on objectives, risks, implications and costs.
- A self-starting, highly motivated and goal oriented individual.
- Excellent attention to detail with emphasis placed on quality.
- Well developed and strong organizational skills.
- 4-year college degree preferred but not required. Desirable study concentration in construction management.
- 3+ years of successful Superintendent experience on Small to Medium Size commercial projects. Railroad Experience preferred but not required.
- Experienced in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control, and production of all phases of commercial construction.
Primary Supervisory Tasks: Manage the preparation of the CPM (P6 or Microsoft Project) baseline, monthly CPM schedule updates and narratives, and CPM fragments with changes and delays.
Maintain safety standards -safety planning is to be included in all pre-job planning and considered foremost in the daily operations. All government and company safety regulations and requirements shall be enforced by the project superintendent.