Job for Construction Project Manager / Estimator
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
The D.A. Collins family of companies has brought safety, quality and productivity to industrial, infrastructure, highway and bridge construction for over sixty five years.
As a member of the D.A. Collins Companies, Kubricky Construction Corporation is looking for a reliable individual for a permanent position as Construction Project Manager / Estimator at our corporate office located in Wilton, New York, USA.
This position involves all estimating and organization of Heavy and Highway construction projects.
- Follow and reinforce company safety policies.
- Attend pre-bid meetings with the owner, vendors and subcontractors.
- Expand a complete and accurate bid proposal including; quantity take-off; crew composition; material and subcontractor pricing.
- Compare bid pricing to historical data.
- Prepare and maintain the project budget.
- Negotiate material purchase and subcontracts.
- Develop and manage project documentation.
- Manage billings and change orders.
- Prepare project financial statements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in earthwork, paving, underground utilities and bridge construction.
- A record of successfully estimating and managing heavy/highway construction among the $50K to $10M.
- Have working information of means and methods, crew composition and production rates for heavy/highway construction.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and CPM scheduling software.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Should have a valid driver’s license.