Job vacancy Construction Project Manager
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
Rose Paving Company, a multi- million- dollar company, leads in providing complete parking lot management solutions to commercial and industrial properties nationwide.
Rose Paving Company is a privately held company that maintains its corporate headquarters in Bridgeview, Illinois, with branch offices in Streamwood, IL, Denver, CO, Atlanta, GA and Pomona, CA.
Assist the Project Manager and Project Coordinator on asphalt pavement maintenance projects and monitor and maintain traffic control on projects, assist clients, the Director of Regional Operations, customers and subcontractors with site related issues. In addition, conduct evaluations of parking lot maintenance needs.
The Intern will assist the Project Manager and Project Coordinator with planning, directing and scheduling the necessary resources for the completion of various projects assigned.
- Establish project traffic control and lot closures with the Project Managers.
- Place and maintain proper signage at all job sites.
- Photograph site throughout the job process.
- Responsible for transportation of job materials needed.
- Helps Project Management to obtain local permits and licenses to conform to any necessary inspections from village governing bodies.
- Monitor project plan established by Project Manager.
- Prepare project status reports and complete post job evaluations of work.
- Problem Solving – Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Work well in group problem solving situations.
- Complete projects on time and within budget.
- Pursue training and development opportunities.
- Respond promptly to customers’ needs.
- Inspire and motivate others to perform well.
- Must have good communications skills, sense of urgency and a natural ability to work in a fast paced and growing environment
- Safety and Security – Observe security policies and procedures.
- Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
- 4 year Construction Management Degree Preferred