Roofing Calculator can streamline the roof estimating process
- Application of concrete calculator
- Excel Sheet for contractor estimating
- Detailed Estimates in Seconds
- Largest Dam in the World
- New Construction Cost Calculator
- Estimating with Excel for the Small Contractor
- Software for Quantity and Cost Estimation
- Concrete Slab Estimating Calculator Sheet
- Cost Analysis and Project Management
- Commercial painting contractors
- Building Advisor Estimating and Budgeting
- Material Estimating Sheet with Excel
- Estimating with Excel Part4
- Enhancing the estimating process
- 30-story building built in 15 days
- Estimating with Excel Part8
- Detailed Cost Estimates in Seconds
Roofing calculator is very useful for roofing estimators. Roofing calculator is used to quantify the number of roofing squares required for your roof.
Just put in the length, width and measure the required areas as well as materials (shingles, membrane roofing, ceramic tile etc) required for the roof.
If the roof contains complicated shape, the most perfect way is to compute all the dimensions and affix the areas of all surfaces.
If the roof is flat in nature or contains less than a 3 in 12 pitch, estimate its total square footage by just multiplying the length with the width - round to the adjacent foot.
Download - Framing & Roofing Calculators
In order to determine the area of any roof, one has to find out its slope, or pitch initially.