Trimble Site Contractor SketchUp Extension
- V-Ray for Sketchup
- LumenRT LiveCubes from Sketchup
- Penggunaan Ivy Plugin
- 3d Sketchup Render Section
- Plugins in Sketchup 2013
- Kitchen Designing with Sketchup
- Skalp for SketchUp
- Land F/X Sketchup Plugin
- Sketchup ETFE modeling
Trimble introduces Site Contractor for sketchup for construction professionals. This newest sketchup plugin supports sketchup 2016.
The Trimble Site Contractor extension facilitates the users to export a 3D design in the format supported with Trimble SCS900 Site Controller Software to place the design in the jobsite and then arrange it in the cab of a machine with GCS900 Grade Control Systems. SCS900 permits a contractor to position a 3D design in the field via GPS technology.
1. Choose a SketchUp template in accordance with the project's units (imperial or metric)
2. Make the design on the origin (rgb axis)
3. Remove the top face of an surrounded design
To avail more information on SCS900 and GCS900, please visit Trimble Civil Engineering and Construction website (http://construction.trimble.com/).