Align 3ds Max style in Maya with pMatch
- Project Manager v.2 for 3ds max users
- V-ray 3.0 for 3ds max users
- Thea Render 1.3
- V-ray 2.0 for Rhino
- Autodesk SketchBook Pro
- Trimble for Building Construction Contractors
- emPolygonizer4 for Maya
Paris Richard Hall Jr is the developer of pMatch. It is a direct port of the 3ds Max Align Tool that can be aligned in Maya easily and quickly through 2 python scripts.
A flexible section includes the interface in support of all the required aligning functions which range from control for alignment position, the portion of the current object to be aligned (center, pivot, min or max), alignment orientation and scale matching.
With pMatch, the users will be able to match a collection of objects converted to the last object chosen. (translate, rotate and scale).
pMatch is completely free to use and the prospective users can download the script from here.
- Tiger Fighter
- 3d models with itSeez3D
- Plugins for 3ds max 2014
- Various 3d plant models
- Vray HDRI light
- Carbon Scatter 2015
- Correct math inside 3ds max & v-ray
- Lumion 5.0
- VFB+ v2.45 for 3ds Max
- UVW mapping tools inside 3ds max
- Cloth material with v-ray for 3ds max
- Shadow Catcher Plug-in in Cinema 4D
- Rigging and 3D Modeling Demo Reel
- Cinema 4D - Fluid Morph Effect
- 3ds Max 2015 State Sets Features
- Rendering of interior in V-Ray and 3d Max
- Object Scanning 3d models with itseez3D