Autodesk will be launching Maya LT for professional indie game maker
- Project Manager v.2 for 3ds max users
- V-ray 3.0 for 3ds max users
- Thea Render 1.3
- V-ray 2.0 for Rhino
- Autodesk SketchBook Pro
- Trimble for Building Construction Contractors
- emPolygonizer4 for Maya
Autodesk is going to launch Maya LT, a “light” version of the Maya animation and 3D sculpting tools, which can be accessed on Steam from April 22nd onwards.
Maya LT is ideal for design surroundings like UDK, CryEngine SDK and even Unity. With its strong modeling tool set, Maya LT facilitates the Steam user of different skill level to produce & modify superior quality 3D game assets of any size. It also creates an easy to use workflow with the Unity 3D Engine.
The Game designers can easily avail the essential design tools to model and animate any characters as well as texture and light the characters. This feature allows the Game designers to perform everything for making any games from one source devoid of importing, exporting or transmitting the file from one tool to the next.
The Game designers can convey their characters to real world and utilize them in engines & design environments with a support to OBJ and FBX formats.
If any users buy the program from Steam, they will be eligible to have a distribution license for content creation. If any users create anything in Maya LT through the Steam version, they should not pay any royalties to apply those creations at the time of making any commercial games. There's a monthly license fee that will be obtainable for $50 U.S., dollars.
- Tiger Fighter
- 3d models with itSeez3D
- Plugins for 3ds max 2014
- Various 3d plant models
- Vray HDRI light
- Carbon Scatter 2015
- Correct math inside 3ds max & v-ray
- Lumion 5.0
- VFB+ v2.45 for 3ds Max
- UVW mapping tools inside 3ds max
- Cloth material with v-ray for 3ds max
- Shadow Catcher Plug-in in Cinema 4D
- Rigging and 3D Modeling Demo Reel
- Cinema 4D - Fluid Morph Effect
- 3ds Max 2015 State Sets Features
- Rendering of interior in V-Ray and 3d Max
- Object Scanning 3d models with itseez3D