Phoenix FD 2.0 for 3ds Max SP2
- Project Manager v.2 for 3ds max users
- V-ray 3.0 for 3ds max users
- Thea Render 1.3
- V-ray 2.0 for Rhino
- Autodesk SketchBook Pro
- Trimble for Building Construction Contractors
- emPolygonizer4 for Maya
Phoenix FD is a useful software for fluid simulations. The software is designed for VFX artist to reproduce fire, smoke, explosions as well as liquids, foam and splashes. Phoenix FD comes up with outstanding resilience and pace. Phoenix FD is considered as the top most solution provider for fluid simulations in the visual effects production house through its flexible grid, complete interactivity, a GPU accelerated preview and a completely multi-threaded displacement algorithm.
The most updated version of the software is Phoenix FD 2.0 which includes enhancement like creating and dragging particles derived from existing simulations.
Phoenix FD 2.0 is compatible with Autodesk 3ds Max 2014, Autodesk 3ds Max 2013, Autodesk 3ds Max 2012, Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2011, Autodesk 3ds Max 2011, Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2010, Autodesk 3ds Max 2010, Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2009, Autodesk 3ds Max 2009, Autodesk 3ds Max 2008, Autodesk 3ds Max 9.
Phoenix FD 2.0 now adds the capability to generate and drag particles based on current simulations. This allows the user to add even delicate detail to all forms of simulations devoid of raising the simulation resolution.
The new improved features in Phoenix FD 2.0 for 3ds Max SP2:
- Superior User Interface
- Grid-oriented self illumination for speedy, relic artifact free illumination
- Better Point Shader that inolves Light Cache support for rendering unlimited particles
- Avail per object overrides by right clicking on Phoenix FD Properties Menu
- Morphing Tools include latest Attraction Forces to manage fluid direction
- Animation Loop to loop simulation sequences without a glitch
- Direct RGB Color Settings to blend colors applied in smoke and liquid simulations
- External File Formats
- PRT file export for foam, splash, and drag particles
- Import Field3D and OpenVDB files and render through Phoenix FD volume shaders
A sole new license of Phoenix FD 2.0 will cost 960 USD/ 700 EUR/ 600 GBP. The existing users of Phoenix FD can upgrade to the new version by paying 350 USD/ 250 EUR/ 210 GBP.
- Tiger Fighter
- 3d models with itSeez3D
- Plugins for 3ds max 2014
- Various 3d plant models
- Vray HDRI light
- Carbon Scatter 2015
- Correct math inside 3ds max & v-ray
- Lumion 5.0
- VFB+ v2.45 for 3ds Max
- UVW mapping tools inside 3ds max
- Cloth material with v-ray for 3ds max
- Shadow Catcher Plug-in in Cinema 4D
- Rigging and 3D Modeling Demo Reel
- Cinema 4D - Fluid Morph Effect
- 3ds Max 2015 State Sets Features
- Rendering of interior in V-Ray and 3d Max
- Object Scanning 3d models with itseez3D