Thinkbox Software unveils the beta version of Deadline 6.2, Stoke MX 2.0 for 3d modeling professionals
- Project Manager v.2 for 3ds max users
- emPolygonizer4 for Maya
- Quad Cap Pro for 3ds Max
- RailClone Pro v2.2.0 Beta
- Krakatoa MY 2.3
- Replication version 1.0
- Nuke 8 for 3D professionals
Thinkbox Software has introduced Deadline 6.2 in beta version.
It is the most updated release of its high-volume data management solution useful for rendering or information development.
Besides, Thinkbox also launched Stoke MX 2.0 - the latest version of its plug-in through which the 3ds max users will be able to produce as well as alter accessible high-count particle clouds in Autodesk 3ds Max.
Deadline 6.2 is compatible with Autodesk 2015 series of products which range from 3ds Max, Maya, Softimage, Composite and other leading softwares like Anime Studio 10, DJV Imaging, The Foundry’s MODO 8xx and Trimble SketchUp 3D. Deadline 6.2 is also well suited with the GPU-accelerated Redshift renderer in Maya and Softimage, all Maya Extensions, and contains a new incorporated submitter for Side Effects Software Houdini.
Stoke MX 2.0 comes up with superior field I/O and editing and manipulation features which facilitate particle simulations within the application, several indigenous 3ds Max sub-systems and other well-matched third party plug-ins. Users prefer to buy Stoke prior to end of beta will get the current pricing and can upgrade to Stoke MX 2.0 at free of cost.
For availing the beta version of Deadline 6.2 or Stoke MX 2.0, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with system specs.
- Tiger Fighter
- 3d models with itSeez3D
- Plugins for 3ds max 2014
- Various 3d plant models
- Vray HDRI light
- Carbon Scatter 2015
- Correct math inside 3ds max & v-ray
- Lumion 5.0
- VFB+ v2.45 for 3ds Max
- UVW mapping tools inside 3ds max
- Cloth material with v-ray for 3ds max
- Shadow Catcher Plug-in in Cinema 4D
- Rigging and 3D Modeling Demo Reel
- Cinema 4D - Fluid Morph Effect
- 3ds Max 2015 State Sets Features
- Rendering of interior in V-Ray and 3d Max
- Object Scanning 3d models with itseez3D