Thinkbox Software introduced the complete version of Stoke MX 2.0 for 3ds max users
- Project Manager v.2 for 3ds max users
- V-ray 3.0 for 3ds max users
- Thea Render 1.3
- V-ray 2.0 for Rhino
- Autodesk SketchBook Pro
- Trimble for Building Construction Contractors
- emPolygonizer4 for Maya
Thinkbox Software just released Stoke MX 2.0, entirely revamped version of its plug-in for Autodesk 3ds Max.
Stoke MX 2.0 comes with some latest features like particles, fields, meshes and level sets of performing with 3D data which empower the users to generate and combine complicated simulations rapidly and with a superior control. Genome, a procedural geometry modifier, is included with Stoke MX 2.0 which allows users to streamline their workflow.
Stoke MX 2.0 contains a flexible I/O through which the users will be able to deal with data from both third-party applications and legacy particle systems and at the same time a dedicated atmospheric effect facilitates the users to render fields in several 3ds Max renderers with Default Scanline and V-Ray.
By applying this newest application, the 3d artists get the ability to accomplish FX, dynamics and geometry modifications to a superior level.
Following are some exclusive features of Stoke MX 2.0:
- Procedural field creation through mathematical functions, 3ds Max texture maps, geometry and particles, and volumetric data from diverse sources.
- History-independent and history-dependent field simulation abilities on the basis of node-based logic for managing complex issues.
- Read and write functionality for industry standard volumetric data files with Dreamworks’ OpenVDB (.VDB), Sony Pictures Imageworks’ Field3D (.F3D) and Sitni Sati’s FumeFX (.FXD).
- Incorporation with 3ds Max sub-systems like MassFX rigid body simulations, mCloth simulations, Hair&Fur hair dynamics, FumeFX simulations, native and third party particle systems together with Particle Flow and Cebas Thinking Particles, via a trusted Stoke Field Force object.
- Direct Field data sampling from inside the Genome procedural modifier, and new Genome operators for vertex and face iterations.
- A Stoke Field Follow operator allowing the advection and management of Particle Flow particles, with the capability to characterize events logic through custom selection fields.
- Amalgamation with the 3ds Max materials system through a Stoke Field Texture map.
- Dedicated field-to-particles conversion object for incorporation with Thinkbox’s Krakatoa MX and Frost MX plug-ins.
- An atmospheric effect for rendering Stoke fields in any renderer that compatible with the 3ds Max environment effects sub-system.
Stoke MX 2.0 consists of workstation licenses for interactive operation, and network simulation licenses for developing simulations on a render farm by Thinkbox Software’s Deadline network manager. The users can access packages of workstation and network licenses at a cheap cost. The existing Stoke MX 1.0 customers on active support and present Genome license owners can upgrade to Stoke MX 2.0 without any cost.
For availing a 15-day evaluation license, or for getting more updates, please call 1-866-419-0283 or visit www.thinkboxsoftware.com/sales.
- Tiger Fighter
- 3d models with itSeez3D
- Plugins for 3ds max 2014
- Various 3d plant models
- Vray HDRI light
- Carbon Scatter 2015
- Correct math inside 3ds max & v-ray
- Lumion 5.0
- VFB+ v2.45 for 3ds Max
- UVW mapping tools inside 3ds max
- Cloth material with v-ray for 3ds max
- Shadow Catcher Plug-in in Cinema 4D
- Rigging and 3D Modeling Demo Reel
- Cinema 4D - Fluid Morph Effect
- 3ds Max 2015 State Sets Features
- Rendering of interior in V-Ray and 3d Max
- Object Scanning 3d models with itseez3D